Monday, September 26, 2011

Gold coinless

I didn't get a gold coin today.  I was too slow doing my work.  I am slow at coloring but I did my best.  One time Ms. Carroll told me my coloring was good for being inside the lines but it looked like I scribbled. I don't want to get distracted when I get work, but sometimes I do.  It will be okay if I can't go to the treasure box on Friday.  I was quite as an owl.  On the bus one of the rules is that you can't change your seat, but when the bus driver wasn't looking I really fast changed mine.  That way I got to sit closer to Emma.  He didn't even see me.  I was so fast and quiet.

Blimey! - Jackson was all about telling on himself today-slow worker, scribbler, unfocused, bus rule breaker...  He was kind of acting like a bad a$%, all excited to tell me about the bus rule breakage.

No comments:

Post a Comment