Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bodyguard

The tallest kid in my class is Bobby.  J.Vincent is tall too.  There are two Tylers.  I like Tyler R.  He is about my size.  We watched a movie, Winnie The Pooh.  We pretend the bus is a roller coaster and do you know when?  When we go to MY house!  All the kids on the bus yell WEEEEEEE.

Avast- Jackson didn't have much to say today.  Perhaps because he has been up at 5:30 am most days this week.  Delightful.  I have something to say though, two things actually- 1. I saw J. Vincent and he is the size of an 8 year old with a lineman's build 2. He chased Jackson off the bus to give him his backpack so I love him.   Jackson has gone and found his smaller than average, just turned five self a giant bodyguard of a friend that disregards bus rules because backpacks are important.  I hope Jackson is always this good at choosing friends.            

No comments:

Post a Comment