Monday, October 3, 2011

What Jackson has to say about Monday and Fun Run Friday Recap

You know how I was at the circle table?  Well now I'm not anymore.  I'm at the diamond table.  It's awesome! There are all boys.  Dominic, Houston and Taylor R sit with me.  I got to pick from the treasure box today because if you look at my sheet it's all green stoplights (referring to staying on green all through the month of September).   Some boys like girl things and some girls like boyish things.  Ashley (his friend's mom) likes Star Wars which is a boy thing.  You know what?  I bet she likes Star Wars because of Princess Lei.  Dominic said he liked my shirt, but I didn't tell him it was brand new.

Yo ho Yo ho- Jackson's mom reporting about last Friday's happenings at the PTA fun run fundraiser.  Parents were invited to join their kids while they walked the track for an hour and played field games for another hour. After a few laps around the track, Jackson, Callie and I ended up in a pack of boys from Ms. Carroll's class.  All the boys introduced Jon- "This is Jon, he speaks Chinese.  Knee, How." Jon just looked at me and sang his ABC's.  I like him.  From what I saw they are really nice to each other, which is weird because I think girls start being mean much earlier.  Callie was two.  Everyone seemed to like Jackson, which was relief since he seems indifferent to having friends.  J.Vincent spent most of the morning hanging with Callie, Jackson and I.  They are "Rob and Big" as kindergartners (if you've never seen that show on MTV you must google it.)  When the DJ played a non mainstream Michael Jackson song while the kids were supposed to be filling buckets with water via a tiny sponge, J.Vincent stopped and sang every word while executing accurate but not obscene MJ dance moves.  You go Jackson! Way to pick awesome friends.    

No comments:

Post a Comment