Monday, September 12, 2011

Body fluids.

A kid got a bloody nose.  There was blood dripping out.  He got that situation taken care of.  I liked recess today best.  It was fun but my bladder was really full.  My tummy hurt during recess because my bladder was so full.  Do you know what a bladder is?  It is in the bottom of your tummy, right here (points) and it holds your pee until you pee it out.  It reminds you when it gets too full to go pee.  I peed a little tiny bit in my pants but nobody knew.   My teacher didn't even know and my friends didn't know because it was just a tiny tiny little bit.  Everybody stayed on green today.  I thought some people would get on yellow or red but they didn't.

Avast ye-
Chris (Dad) and Jackson discussed anatomy and bladders yesterday, obviously.  When Jackson learns a new word he uses it A LOT.  I tried to figured out why recess was enjoyable for him if the entire time he had to pee so bad his stomach hurt.  At least he didn't do what he does when he has to pee outside at home.  I must have done something right.  Or maybe the time he pulled down his pants and peed in the center of a busy park and tried to call me mom afterwards while I swiftly walked away got the point across.

TOMORROW IS BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment