Thursday, September 15, 2011

Owies

I had to teach Bobby about owies today.  I had to because he got hurt, he fell.  I just told him some things, but I don't want to tell you what I said.  Bobby shouldn't have gotten Ms. Carroll to get the nurse.  It was a really bad owie.   Tyler wrote on his desk with crayon.  Me and Mattie were going to tell but then Tyler told Ms. Carroll and she made him go to change his card to yellow.  Ms. Carroll brought her dog to school.  Her name was Max and you know what?  Max loves cheese.  When Ms. Carroll gets cheese out to give to her, her ears go up like this and she looks like a fox.

Ahoy, me Hearties: 
At first I figured Jackson was being a total bad a@# and thought Bobby shouldn't go to the nurse unless he was seriously injured or dying.  I pictured him saying- Yo Bobby, buck up.  But then Jackson said he considered the "owie" a bad one.  Why the secrets Jackson? 
I'm gonna blame Mattie for the tattling.  Girls.  
We got our two positives and a negative at Back to School night after the ambush PTA meeting.  
1. Jackson is very knowledgeable about bugs and animals 
2. Jackson is very smart. 
Negative- Jackson doesn't like doing seat work due to his poor fine motor skills and weak hand muscles.  I call that evolution.  Who needs to be able to write anymore? He's a super evolver.  He's going to Harvard on scholarship for sure.         

No comments:

Post a Comment