Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Real Pretty Girl

I got a dagger sticker because everyone in my class was like yelling across the room and fighting and stuff and the circle table wasn't. The real pretty girl Mattie sits at the circle table. I talked to her when my eye felt like it had something in it. I showed it to her (pulling his lower lid down)and she said it looked red but I told her that's how all eyes look. They have red. Ms. Carrol once told me I am the best because I picked up her marker.

Ahoy- While Jackson brings up Mattie, I do ask leading questions, and most of the statements compiled above (on any given post actually) are his answers to my questions asked throughout the afternoon smooshed together. As you can tell J is pretty proud of the fact that Ms. Carroll told him he's "the best." When is the right time to let him know that people often say that and it doesn't actually mean he is the best in the class? I know he isn't, because Robert reads chapter books and does fourth grade math. I joined the PTA today and am heading to JCPenny in the morning to buy high waisted tapered jeans, a few turtlenecks and white Keds. Chris joined too but he doesn't know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment