Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gym

The most favorite part of today was gym.  The most hated part of today was gym.  We had exercise! You know what the most funnest exercise was? Bowling! I love bowling!  It's the most funnest exercise there was there.  You know how when you don't know what to do and you put your feet on the wall and do them like this (puts feet up on wall in a handstand)?  When I didn't know what to do, I did that.  She walked over, and raised her eyebrows up and said "stop." Then she told me what to do.

I like blood because it's just kinda like a bat suck and I like bats.  (Did I mention this kid is weird but I love him anyways?)

In reference to the prettiest girl in his class-Her hair was back today, like yours.  No barrettes.

Manning the ship-  I am feeling very blessed because Jackson enjoys kindergarten.  It's not a struggle to get him on the bus, he talks about school (I bribe) and is a happy kid when he gets home.  I know this can be short lived so I am rolling in it like Tucker rolls in dog s#$%.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment