Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not as good as yesterday...

Today was Good. Not as good as yesterday because I already done it.
Favorite thing about today- doing the thing spiderman does at the playground on the monkey bars. One kid said "woah you're like spiderman" two-times. I didn't have any friends today. (Insert very accurate Wookie sounds here.)
Least favorite thing about today- I hated art.

Comments from the true Captian- Ever hung out with a third grade girl? We have one today. She rode the bus home with Jackson because my neighbor, her mom, is working later than usual. Anyways, they like to talk. A.L.O.T. She followed my lead by asking J questions about his day but the only response she got was a high-pitched "muff muff." J has proved himself a true spawn of Chris by hating art and enjoying recess above all else. His art from today includes a lot of blank space (an invisible dragon I suppose) and a few spots of glued on red sparkles.

He's happy and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment