Monday, August 29, 2011

Chatty

You know what's my favorite toy that's outside?  The monkey bars!  You get to do spider man stuff and flips.  Today I played with J. Vincent except he got on yellow.  I don't remember why but I saw him get on yellow.  I got on yellow once.  It was the day before, the day before.  I forgot to tell you.  I forgot about it but I fought with towels.  I got back on green.  Purple is the baddest one, it means timeout.  If you try to go back to green, you have to go to red then yellow then green.  And I learned something else.  Mama might not like this just like she doesn't like me to watch Star Wars.  It is dangerous to climb trees.  It's just a rule that Simon said, a Safety Simon says.


Swabbing the Deck-  I love it when Jackson climbs trees.  Safety Simon can take his rules and shove it. Every time Jackson mentioned his new friend J. Vincent I let him know he probably had the name wrong and it was probably just Vincent.  He disagreed politely and told me the kid has a J on his backpack.  I figured Vincent's mother shops at the Company store outlet down the street, and like a few of my friends and I, let's her kids run around with backpacks embroidered with other kids names.   Not true.  I found the roster.  Sorry Jackson and J. Vincent for that matter.  I'm pretty sure it'd be cost effective for the school system to install one way mirrors in kindergarten classrooms and charge parents admission to the viewing room.  I'd pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment