Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Day

Kindergarden is like being inside an imperial walker, just fun!  (The next sentence was sung to the tune of the Imperial March) We painted our hands and made our handprint too-oo-oo-oo.  I learned a new silly word for penis, wiener.  I made a friend, but I don't know his name.  He has brown skin and short hair like mine, but not as short as mine.  He played blocks with me.  I learned the silly word for penis from the boy that sat near me at lunch.  I stayed on green.  I am afraid of getting in trouble around anybody that's not my parents.  Kindergarten Rocks! I love it! It's awesome!  

Notes from the true captain of this ship- Jackson's posting was a compilation of information I gathered from him in the two hours after he got home from kindergarten.  I was unsuccessful in getting him to actually sit and dictate, weird.  I did however, do my best to post in the order that the information came to me which can also be weird.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to send this to all of my friends so that they will begin following you and commenting in the hopes that you continue to do this every day :)

    --Catherine

    ReplyDelete