Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have a report in my backpack.  Is it a good report?  I know it's going to be a good report.  Ms. Carroll said Riley is going to have a bad report because she was doing things like standing on her chair and not listening and stuff. This week is Matties time to be "Mate of the Week."   I'm gonna write about her this- I like Mattie because she's pretty.  I'm going to say that when we have to write something about the "Mate of the Week."  Today I made Trevor and Joey laugh because I repeated everything they said and banged my crayon box and folder together.  Firemen came to our class and said we need an escape plan.  One's name was Fireman Brad but I don't remember the other guys.  Firemen have this alarm thingy that is on their suits that if they stop moving and are like hurt in a building, it goes off.  He said they look like they have ants in their pants but they are trying to keep the alarm from going off.  Can you please put my towel in my  backpack because I don't want to have to rest at my table forever and ever every day?  I also need you to pack me a drink with my snack. Write those on your hand.  

Ahoy-The report was good, but not good enough for the academic perfectionist in our family.  I'm happy.  I started changing names of kids in Jackson's class, just in case.  There are a few I have yet to change because J talks about them a lot.  I will.  I have yet to come up with a fire escape plan other than lift up your window and kick the screen out.  I should be more thorough.  I remember thinking my own parents were irresponsible for not having escape maps drawn up and drop ladders in every room.      

No comments:

Post a Comment